HOTLINE for foreign students and Russians studying at foreign universities
KFU Department of External Affairs opens a HOTLINE
for international students and Russian citizens studying at foreign universities
who have encountered problems during the period of aggravated political situation:
+ 7 (843) 206 52 89
International students may also address directly the curators at the institutes
According to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation all Russian citizens who study in foreign universities and face infringements of their rights can return to Russia and continue their studies in the leading universities of the Russian Federation.
For more information, please contact:
Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation by phone:
+7 (495) 547 13 66 (доб. 7224)
+7 (495) 547 13 66 (доб. 7225)
The procedure for transferring students from foreign educational organizations to Russian universities:
- The student submits to the receiving organization an application for transfer with an attached certificate of the period of education and other documents confirming the individual achievements of the student (if available).
- Within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the documents required for transfer, the receiving organization shall evaluate the documents received to ensure that the student meets the requirements under the procedure for transferring students to another educational organization (Order of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russian Federation of 12.07.2021 № 607), and determine the list of academic disciplines studied, completed internships, research performed, which in the case of transfer of the student will be recognized or recertified in accordance with the procedure established by the receiving organization, and determines the period from which the student will be allowed to study in case of transfer.
- Within 5 working days from the date of the decision on enrollment, the receiving organization gives the student a certificate of transfer, which specifies the level of higher education, code and name of the specialty or field of study or the number and name of scientific specialty, which the student will be transferred for.
- The receiving organization within 5 working days from the date of receipt of documents shall issue an order on enrollment by transfer from the original organization of the person expelled in connection with the transfer. In case of admission for education under contracts for education at the expense of individuals and (or) legal entities, the issuance of the order on enrollment by transfer is preceded by the conclusion of the contract for education.
- Within 5 working days of the issuance of the order on enrollment by transfer, the student is issued a student ID card and record book or other document(s) confirming education in the receiving organization, according to the legislation of the Russian Federation or the local regulations of the receiving organization.