Coordinating Council of Student Organizations and Unions
The Council was established in 2010 to coordinate various types of activism at the University. The Council’s tasks are:
- overseeing student organizations;
- developing student self-governance;
- increasing the role of students in the modernization of higher education;
- developing a sociocultural environment for students’ self-realization;
- organizing events for students.
Over 15,000 students are involved in various clubs and activities in research, teaching, social outreach, arts, athletics, volunteering, and other areas.
Address: ulitsa Professora Nuzhina 2, UNICS Center, room 105