For dismissed students
Information for the dismissed students
- After your dismissal from the University the Migration Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tatarstan will reduce the time period of your stay in the Russian Federation. Usually it takes approximately two weeks to finalize this procedure.
- You might not continue your residence in Russia, after the time period of your stay was reduced. Consequently, you are to file for a transit visa at the Passport and visa support unit of the KFU International Office and leave the territory of the Russian Federation afterwards.
Tuition fee refund
To file for the refund of the tuition fees for the remaining period you are to present the following documents:
- APPLICATION FORM
- Copy of your Contract of studies;
- Tuition fee payment receipt (if the document is in English you are to attach its certified translation as well);
- Copy of the Customer’s and Student’s passport, copy of the Russian visa (or certified translation of the passport into Russian). If any third party paid the Student’s tuition fee, an Annex on the change of the Party is to be filed for at the Academic support unit of the KFU International Office.
- Payer’s bank details (obligatory information: bank account, bank code, bank address, bank account holder’s full name and address). If the info on your bank details is in a foreign language, you are to present its certified translation as well;
- Official record from your Dismissal order.
The documents shall be submitted to the Department of Education (KFU second building, 2-nd floor, room 212).