Transfer to KFU
To file for the transfer to Kazan Federal University for tuition fee-based studies, you are to come in contact with the Dean’s Office of the KFU Institute you are willing to be transferred to personally or via e-mail presenting your application for transfer and the copy of your academic records book. E-mail addresses of the KFU Institutes shall be found on the KFU website. In case the vacant places are available for transfer, the Dean’s Office will issue the certificate of acceptance for you.
Documents necessary for issuing your transfer order:
- Original of the notarized translation of the document on education
- Academic transcript from your previous University
- License and accreditation of your previous University
- Official record from your Dismissal Order
- Translation of your passport into Russian
- Contract of studies (that you are to get at the Academic support unit of the KFU International Office)
- Tuition fee payment receipt
Remember to carry out all the necessary migration procedures, once you have settled your transfer and accommodation issues.