Information on individual preventive measures against flu, ARVI (Acute Respiratory Viral Infection), including Coronavirus infection COVID-19.
RULE 1. WASHING HANDS
- Wash your hands with soap after visiting any public places, using public transport, touching the door handles, money, office machines as well as before preparing and taking your meals;
- Use antiseptic cleaning substances or disposable wet wipes in case there is no access to water and soap;
- Do not touch neither your face nor your eyes with unwashed hands;
- Do not utilize common-use towels.
RULE 2. FOLLOWING SANITARY PROCEDURES AT WORKPLACE AND INNER ROOMS
- Make sure that your workplace complies with sanitary norms;
- Use antiseptic cleaning substances (soap solution, for example) to remove viruses from the surfaces of desks, chairs, door handles, gadgets, computer monitors and keyboards, as well as from bags and cases;
- Air with frequency inner rooms both at home and at work, clean the rooms properly.
RULE 3. FOLLOWING GENERAL SANITARY PROCEDURES
- Take shower and wash your hair every day. Choose plain hairstyles, avoid loosing your hair (since it increases the risk of infection through the permanent contact with your face);
- Wash your face and nose with tap water 3-4 times a day;
- Avoid handshaking as well as embracing and kissing
- Take your meals only at special rooms while at work.
RULE 4. PROTECTING YOUR RESPIRATORY ORGANS WITH A MEDICAL MASK
- Medical masks are to be used while visiting public places and using public transport, as well as when attending the ill with acute respiratory viral infections;
- Wear the mask properly in order to protect yourself from the infection:
- the mask should cover mouth and nose and should be fixed closely on the face;
- a wet mask should be substituted by a new one;
- masks should be changed every two hours;
- do not touch the mask surface while removing it;
- an already used mask should be disposed into the waste container;
- do not use the disposable mask for the second time.
- Use hand-made masks (made at home of 4 layers of gauze cloth) in case of absence of disposable masks;
- Remove the mask and wash your hands properly after attending and contacting the ill;
- Using mask in the open-air is not recommended;
- Change regularly, wash and iron daily your handkerchief in case you are coughing and sneezing. Use disposable pocket tissues, if it is possible.
RULE 5. WHEN HAVING INITIAL SYMPTOMS
(high fever, chills, headache, fatigue, nasal congestion, cough, heavy breathing)
- Reduce your contacts;
- Stay at home and ask for the medical assistance at your hospital;
- Use your individual utensils for taking meals and wash them with your individual sponge and cleaning substance.
RULE 6. WHILE GOING ON A BUSINESS TRIP AND VACATION
- Avoid travelling to the risk zones of infection, including the zones of coronavirus COVID-19;
- Notify your employer on your travelling destination and period, in case you decide to leave for this country;
- Reduce your contacts with other people as much as it is possible during the 14 days after your comeback from an infection risk zone.
TAKING PREVENTIVE MEASURES IS SIMPLE!