Safety & Security
Ensuring the safety of international students of KFU includes a set of measures:
- All KFU buildings have electronic turnstiles and a twenty-four-hour access control. Contactless access cards are used in the academic buildings.
- All buildings are equipped with Security and Fire Alarm Systems, video surveillance and warning systems. There are special groups that patrol the buildings.
- Meetings on the rules of stay for foreign nationals, migration registration procedure and other issues are organized with officers of the Migration Service of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
- Meetings of student activity leaders with representatives of religious organizations are held to prevent destructive phenomena.
- Meeting of students from the CIS and South Caucasus with KFU administration, representatives of government institutions responsible for the prevention of socially negative phenomena, embassies or consulates representatives and National and Cultural Autonomies Leadership in the Republic of Tatarstan are organized.
- Development of booklets on extremism prevention and personal safety recommendations for newly enrolled students.
If any illegal actions have been committed against you outside the University territory, you can contact police officer or call:
- 112 – Rescue Service (via mobile phone)
- 02 – Police
- 03 – Ambulance
If any illegal actions have been committed against you on the University territory, contact:
Tzvetkov Sergey – Head of Adaptation Services unit of the International Office
Phone: +7 843 590 17 54
Mobile Phone: +7 905 026 60 64
or checkpoint security personnel in any academic building or dormitory of KFU.